Trifitness provides triathlon training classes and triathlon coaching, indoor cycling, road cycling, run classes, swim classes, kid's fitness camps and personal training, and general fitness for all ages in Connecticut. All classes are located out of the Swim Seventy state-of-the-art training facility. Training with us is both enjoyable and motivational - you'll achieve results you will be proud of, make new friends and find a fuller, more productive life. Since 2001 we have worked with thousands of people, many with limited or no athletic experience. We helped hundreds through their first triathlon and many have gone on to become Age Group winners at local, national and even the international level. <more>
September 25 - 27
Sheila Taormina, Gold Medalist in the Atlanta, 2 x 200 freestyle relay, will be visiting Swim Seventy and offering swim clinics and talks. Schedule and registrations for the clinics will be announced soon.
SHEILA'S CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
• The only woman to compete in three different sports in different Olympiads
• 2008 Olympic Games, Beijing, Modern Pentathlon, 19th place overall (1st place in two of the five events: swimming and equestrian show jumping)
• 2004 Olympic Games, Athens, Triathlon, 23rd place
• 2004 World Champion, Triathlon
• 2000 Olympic Games, Sydney, Triathlon, 6th place
• 1996 Olympic Games, Atlanta, Swimming, Gold medal in the 4 x 200 meter freestyle relay
• 1994 Masters Degree in Business Administration, University of Georgia
• 1992 Bachelors Degree in Business, The University of Georgia
Congratulations to all racers! Thank you for participating and making it such a great event! 2015 RESULTS
Trifitness Joins Forces with Swim Seventy
Trifitness has joined forces with the fabulous, brand new Swim Seventy program starting in January 2015.
Swim Seventy is a new 50 meter pool and fitness facility now under construction at 8 Willard Road in Norwalk, CT [MAP] on the Westport town line. We will have unprecedented access to a state-of-the-art pool plus a dedicated Triathlon Training Space, plus their weight and cardio room, their child watch and warm water learning pool.
Joining with Swim Seventy creates the best and most diverse fitness options in the area, offering programs - and swimming - to young and old, causal and competitive athletes.
We'll have more coaches, more programs and the ability to give you a fun workout in any of the three "tri-fit" sports now under one roof and at convenient times.
We look forward to seeing you! If you have questions, please contact Pascale for more details!
We are proud to partner with Hubb wet suits to offer you the best wet suits on the market today, please visit http://www.huubusa.com and use the code pascale50 to get 50% off their products.